Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web. I'm a professional TV Shopping On-Air guest (former HSN host now pitching goods for others) and the owner of a multimedia production company (Caputo Creative, www.caputocreative.com ). Currently I'm selling home solutions and infomercial products on HSN and electronics on The Shopping Channel in Canada. Selling products on TV is something I've been doing for a REALLY long time and I REALLY enjoy it. Oddly enough, I also enjoy buying products, or more accurately, I enjoy shopping for new products, especially electronics. I'm a bit of a geek, so you might see some of that coming out now and again...

1 comment:

Editor said...

Great blog look forward to seeing more posts.

http://greekoftheweek.blogspot.com/